Join LGIAsuper's Technology team as the Enterprise Architect and lead a cross-functional team that analyses, designs, and implements architecture of projects.
The Enterprise Architect will develop and maintain LGIAsuper technical strategies, reference architectures, and roadmap. The position will also oversee the design of solutions to ensure alignment with approved digital strategies and reference architectures.
- Design overall system and solution architecture and system integration strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Analyse new and existing architectures, research solutions, specify long term direction, and ensure engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Lead a cross-functional team that analyses, designs, and implements architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs.
- Develop and represent core applications domain reference architecture.
- Develop and maintain application transition roadmaps.
- Generate conceptual, logical, and physical architectures including system documents, test analysis, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture to meet customer needs via the use of tools ie. Design thinking, agile tools, TOGAF, etc.
- Ensure the technical component of the solution aligns with the customer's business goals and current/potential standards.
- Identify existing and potential issues and design matters in overall system and solution architecture.
- Implement solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced.
- Research technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards.
LGIAsuper's Technology team
Technology Services is a strategic resource that underpins the key functions and decision making processes within LGIAsuper. The way information is managed, including the technology used to support it, is therefore central to LGIAsuper business practices. Alongside its physical, human and financial resources, LGIAsuper aims to manage its information technology resources in a way that enables services to be delivered that best meet LGIAsuper and member needs.
Through core values including a partnership based, leadership focused, delivery ownership, service focused team, being committed to all users of IT services, investing in and empowering our staff, and seeking to continually improve our processes, IT can assist the business achieve a profound digital transformation.
Why work for LGIAsuper?
- CBD location
- Rapidly growing brand, with 50 years' history
- Welcoming and friendly company culture
- End of Trip facilities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Friday drinks
- Smart casual dress days
- Work life balance
Our people values:
- Learning - We have integrity and are motivated to achieve excellence through listening and striving to continually be better than before.
- Giving - We are humble and share and support each other and our communities.
- Inclusive - We collaborate as one team who are professional and who respect one another's ideas, input and involvement.
- Accountable - We care about our success and not just what we do, but how we do it.
How to apply
Send your cover letter, CV and any other relevant transcripts or certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: LGIAsuper welcomes all applications however, applicants must be an Australian resident or hold a current visa that enables you to accept permanent work in Australia. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a police and bankruptcy check upon successful completion of the interview process.