Boost your super for a better future
September 15 marks Super Booster Day, an initiative launched by Money Magazine and the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) encouraging Australians to look after their future by looking after their super.
Here are a few simple things you can do today to help grow your retirement savings. ‘Pay yourself forward’ by:
- tracking down your lost super
- consolidating your accounts to reduce your fees
- reviewing your investment options
- adding extra money to your account via salary sacrifice and personal contributions
- making a spouse contribution to help grow your partner’s super
How much can you save?
Only 7% of Australians make extra contributions to their super. Are you among the 93% who could be missing out on the benefits of adding a little extra towards your future? Perhaps it’s time for you to give your super a health check.
Our Contributions optimiser makes it easy for you to plan your future. This tool can be used anytime and on any device, allowing you to work out the best way to contribute to your super to boost your savings and reach your retirement goals.
Contact us today to explore your options for growing your super and investing in your future.