Take control of your super online
1 December 2021
LGIAsuper has a wide range of online services to help you stay on top of your super. Logging on to your account gives you an easy, convenient and secure way of managing and updating your super, from either a desktop or mobile device.
Features include being able to view your balance and transactions, check you are keeping under your contribution caps, update your details, manage your insurance, and see how your investments are performing daily and over the longer term.
If you are an LGIAsuper member, you can access your account securely by logging into Member Online. You can also log in from our website's homepage.
Register for online access
If you have not used Member Online before, you can register for access in just a few minutes. Follow these steps for registration:
- Visit Register for Member Online.
- Enter your member number, name and date of birth – you will find your member number on correspondence from LGIAsuper or your annual statement.
- If that all matches up, you will be asked to set your password.
You are now ready to start using Member Online.
What you can do online
Here are some of the tasks you can complete online:
- View your account balance and transactions.
- Manage your investments, and track your daily and long-term performance.
- Update your personal and contact details, and your communication preferences.
- Get BPAY details for your account for additional contributions.
- View your contributions, and check that you are staying under your annual contributions cap.
- View and download your annual statements.
- View, change and manage your insurance cover.
- View notices that have been sent to you about any changes to the fund’s products and services.
- Transfer super you may have with another fund into your LGIAsuper account.
- View your latest superannuation benefit quote.
- View and update your nominated beneficiaries.
- Set up an extra layer of protection with 2-Step Verification.
- For Pension members – manage and update your pension payment details and request a withdrawal from your account.
We are always adding new features to Member Online, so the list of online services continues to grow. Listening to member feedback has helped us create online services that give you an easy, convenient and secure way to manage your account.
Why not give it a go today?
Visit Member Online