You don’t have to travel far to learn about your super. Our Education team visits many council offices, depots and other workplaces across Queensland to help you understand your options and how to make super work harder for you.
What topics are covered?
Our workplace visits can cover a wide range of topics including:
- LGIAsuper’s accounts and how they work
- investment performance, options and basic principles
- contribution options, including salary sacrifice
- insurance through LGIAsuper
- transition to retirement strategies
- planning for retirement and other major life events (like marriage, new children or divorce)
How do I book?
See the details of our upcoming workplace visits below and book online to secure your spot.
Keep an eye on our website as more seminars will be added shortly.
Can't see your workplace on the list? Ask us to visit your workplace by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.